Coursework is a critical part of Cadet advancement. Each promotion requires a specific course to be completed.
- E-1: Seaman Recruit Orientation (Polaris Login)
- E-2: Seaman Apprentice (Polaris Login)
- E-3: Seaman (NAVEDTRA 14067)
- E-4: Petty Officer Third Class (NAVEDTRA 14504 – Assignments 1 & 2)
- E-5: Petty Officer Second Class (NAVEDTRA 14504 – Assignments 3-5)
- E-6: Petty Officer First Class (NAVEDTRA 14145)
- E-7: Chief Petty Officer (NAVEDTRA 14144)
This optional coursework provides instruction, background, and training on specific areas of the Navy. It is highly recommended to complete each one to have a more thorough understanding of all aspects of the United States Navy, and to be better prepared for assorted advanced trainings.